Microsoft Office 365 Product Key Activation Free| Microsoft Office 365 Product Key| Office 365 Product Key| Microsoft Office 365| Office 365 download free
Microsoft Office is a family of software applications that are developed by Microsoft. It was first announced by Bill Gates back in 1988. Since its launch, Microsoft Office has established itself as one of the best productivity software apps developed by Microsoft.
Microsoft Office contains a number of productivity tools and applications that makes it easier for you to build business reports, makes tabular analysis, create statistics report, make any seminar presentation or go live with a video conference and much more.
What is Microsoft Office 365:
Microsoft Office 365 includes various productivity applications like MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, OneDrive, Publisher, Files, and much more.
Office Apps: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, OneNote
Email and Calendar Apps: Outlook, Exchange, Delve
Video Conferencing and meeting Apps: Microsoft Teams, MS Whiteboard, Skype, Office 365 Groups, MS Kaizala Pro
Social and Internet Apps: SharePoint, Yammer
Cloud, Files and Content Apps: OneDrive, Microsoft Stream, Microsoft Sway
Work Management Apps: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft To Do
Information Protection App: Azure Information Protection
Threat Protection App: Microsoft Defender for Office 365
Along with all these apps, Microsoft Office 365 offers other services like
Advanced Analytics Apps: MyAnalytics and Power BI Pro
Device and App Management using Microsoft Graph API, Shared Computer Activation
Microsoft Office 365 is the latest version of the Microsoft Office edition. It comes with 2 plans Home and Business.
In the Business plan, it has 4 categories
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Microsoft 365 Apps
You can get any of these plans and make purchases on a monthly/yearly basis.
Why you should go for Microsoft Office 365
Older editions of Microsoft Office like office 2007, office 2010, office 2013, office 2016, and office 2019 do not get any updates. Even if they receive updates it’s just for the first year.
On the other hand, Microsoft Office 365 gets updated on a regular basis whenever there is a new version available so that you need not require to manually buy and install the latest version again and again. When you have Microsoft Office 365 you will receive every single update and you will always remain on the latest version.
Difference between Microsoft Office 365 and its previous editions
|Parameter↓||Microsoft Office 365||Microsoft Office 2013/2016/2019|
|Update to latest versions||✔||✖|
How to do Microsoft Office 365 Product Key Activation Free
In this article, we will show a step-by-step guide on how you can easily activate your Microsoft Office 365 product key and get lifetime access. You will also learn how you can a 1 TB of additional storage that comes with
Pre-Requisite before you go for Downloading, Installation, and Activation of Microsoft Office 365
- First you need to have a Microsoft account
- Uninstall your current/previous version of Microsoft Office 365
Video Guide on How to Activate Microsoft Office 365 Free Full Version for Lifetime in 2021
If you like you can go through our step-by-step tutorial video where we have done Microsoft Office 365 product key activation free online.
Watch the video till the end and follow the steps as shown
Step by Step Guide on How to Activate Microsoft Office 365 for Free
So here is a step-by-step process to guide you on how you can activate Microsoft Office 365 for free. Just follow the steps as we do and you won’t face any issues.
- Go to Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise sign up page.
- Sign up for Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise edition.
- Enter your Microsoft account
- Select Set up Account
Step 2: Filing up your Basic Details
Fill in the basic details like your Name, Phone number, company name, and country or region.
In Company name:
- If you own any company you can give the company name
- If you run any blog then give your blog name
- You can give your own name as well.
Select company size as you want
Step 3: Verification
Verify your account details using the verification code sent in your phone number
- Select “Send Verification Code”
- Enter the verification code received on your phone number and select “Verify”
Step 4: Selecting your Domain Name
- Select a Domain name for your Microsoft account. You can choose any random word as your Domain name.
- After entering a Domain name select “Check availability” to check if it’s available or not. If not go for another word. After entering a Domain name that is available select “Next”
Step 5: Choose your Username and Password
- Choose your username and password for signing into your Office 365 account.
- Then select “Sign up”
Step 6: Confirm your details
- After your account has been created, your Username and email address will be shown as part of the process.
- Take a screenshot of that page or just note down those details as they will be used in the process following.
- Then click on “Get Started”
- It will redirect you to your Office 365 account admin center.
Step 7: MS Office 365 Download Free
- Scroll down on your MS Office 365 admin center page and you will see an option named view other install options.
- Select “view other install options”
- Select your Language and your version (32-bit/64-bit) and then select “Install Office”
Step 8: Install MS Office 365
After the OfiiceSteup.exe file has been downloaded “Double click” on it to run setup.
Wait until the download and installation are complete.
Step 9: Set up your Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise account
- After downloading and installation of Microsoft Office 365 has been completed open Microsoft Word.
- A pop-up window will come. Select “Use a different account”
- Then select “Sign In”
- Enter the Username and password of the Microsoft account which you have created earlier.
- Accept the Privacy settings
Step 10: Microsoft Office 365 Product Key Activation Free
- Download the Office 365 text document through this link
- Open the text document
- Go to File
- Select “save as”
- Choose your location as “Desktop”
- Select Save as type as “All Files”
- Edit the file name by typing .cmd after the file’s name. Let’s say the file is Office 365 just rename it as Office 365.cmd and select “Save”
Step 11: How to Activate Microsoft Office 365 for Free
- Search for the file Office 365.cmd file which you saved on your Desktop
- “Double click” on it to run the program in Command Prompt
- Wait until the process gets finished
- You will see a message called “Product Activation Successful” in the Command Prompt.
- Your Microsoft Office 365 product key has now been activated.
Step 12: Check Microsoft Office 365 Activation Free
In order to check if your MS office 365 is activated just follow these steps:
- Open MS Word
- Go to Account on the bottom Left Menu
- You will see your product information as “Subscription Product”
- You product will be “MS Office 365 Apps for Enterprise”
- Below which you will find a bunch of applications that are included in your Microsoft Office 365 product key.
Step 13: How to access Microsoft 365 Account Dashboard
- Go to “Google“
- Search Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise
- Open the first link
- Select “Sign in” on the top right corner
- Sign in using your username and password for the Microsoft 365 account that you just created.
Step 14: How to check Microsoft 365 OneDrive Storage
- When you enter your MS Office 365 account dashboard.
- Select OneDrive from the Left Menu
- Select “Settings” on the top right corner and click on “OneDrive Settings”
- Then click on “More Settings”.
- Scroll down and select “Storage Metrics”
Step 15: Get 1TB of Free Storage on OneDrive
- Check the top right corner of your OneDrive Storage Metrics settings
- You will find 1024 GB free of 1024 GB
- This means you will now have 1 TB of Cloud Storage on your Microsoft OneDrive.
Benefits of using Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise over Basic Microsoft Office 365
MS Office 365 Enterprise has a lot of advantages as compared to Office 365 basic edition.
Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise
1 TB of OneDrive storage
Includes 12 Apps
Includes the following Apps with premium features:
Word, Powerpoint, Excel, OneNote, Access(PC only), OneDrive, Publisher, Whiteboard, Forms, Sway, Delve, Outlook
Microsoft Office 365 Personal
1 TB of OneDrive storage
Includes 7 Apps
Includes the following Apps with basic features:
Word, Powerpoint, Excel, OneNote, OneDrive, Outlook, Skype
Microsoft Office 365 is a one-stop solution where you will get all your work done in one place. It is probably the best productivity application out there which offers you a wide range of doing things starting from creating beautiful reports and presentations to critical analysis of data statistics, from group/one-to-one video conferencing to reach out to people through emails and social networking.
It will store your important files and documents securely in cloud storage so that you will never lose them and protecting your files and documents from threats using its defender tool. It allows you to make a list of things that you need to do through its Microsoft To-Do app so that you will never miss anything.
Basically, whatever you need to have to let your work done in the quickest possible way, MS Office 365 is the simplest and one-stop solution to carry out your work.
MS Office is a must-have application software for anyone out there mostly because of its compatibility support in every device whether it be PC, laptop, smartphone, iPad, MacBook, etc.
If you like this article and find it helpful then do subscribe to our blog to receive regular updates. If you think any information is missing or written wrong suggest us in the comment section below.